- Be punctual, neat, clean and honest.
- Proper haircut once in fifteen days.
- Come to school in the prescribed uniform on all working days.
- No unauthorized absence from school without a leave form duly signed by parent/guardian.
- Permission required to leave school premises during school hours.
Participation in School Activities
- Take active part in games and co-curricular activities.
- Learn and recite the school prayer and National Anthem.
- Extend help in keeping the classroom and the school campus clean.
- Don't scatter bits of paper on the floor or disfigure walls/furniture.
- Report any damage or loss immediately to the class teacher or Principal.
- Don't loiter outside the classroom while school is in session.
- Don't disturb other classes while moving from one class to another.
- Bring only prescribed textbooks and notebooks.
- Take care of personal belongings and don't lose them.
- Deposit lost items in the office.
- Read newspapers and magazines regularly without marking or annotating them.
Conduct and Discipline
- Don't do anything derogatory to self-respect.
- Follow instructions from Class Monitor, House Leader, and School Prefects.
- Enter homework assignments in the school calendar and complete them promptly.
- Follow up on corrections and suggestions from teachers.
- Bring a notebook for rough work daily.
- Do not wear costly ornaments or a wristwatch
- Respect the property of others, including school property.
- Do not damage school property or bring unauthorized electronic devices to school.
- Destructive activities will be subjected to punishment.
Absence & Leave
- Leave of absence of the pupil is to be applied for and filled in the pages provided in the School Diary either pre or post the occurrence of absence.
- However if the student is absent for more than four days , the pupil should be in possession of a Leave letter from the parent/guardian stating the reasons for absence.